Saturday, January 8, 2011
Upcoming Local Singles Ministry
You are invited to attend the AOCC (Alpha & Omega Christian Center) Singles Ministry. This Singles Ministry is open to the public and all single individuals are invited. If you have been looking to be a part of a local Singles Ministry that focus on singles then this is the Singles Ministry for you. You do not have to be a part of AOCC in order to attend, If you have been looking for a Single’s Ministry where:
* You can learn about the word of God for singles.
* You can be a part of an open discussion for singles.
* You can come into spiritual maturity and intimacy with Christ as a single person.
* You can learn the importance of staying in the word and prayer as a single person.
* You can learn the importance of living holy as a single person in the midst of an
* You can learn about God’s method of finding or being found by a mate.
* You can be a part of activities with other Christian single people.
You are invited to be a part of the AOCC Single’s Ministry in 2011 and start your year off right so that you can get the most out of your single life this year. The word of God states, “He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord.” 1 Corinthians 7:32b. Let this year be a year of continually pleasing the Lord. We will see you at the AOCC Singles Ministry!!
ALPHA & OMEGA CHRSTIAN CENTER
1210 CLINGMAN ST.
GOLDSBORO, NC 27534
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Contact: Dexter & Petula Jones @ 919-988-0442 or